6 thoughts on “Just Chillin’

• June 18, 2020 at 1:15 pm

Hello Mr. Bowlin… my name is Paul….we have the same color Suburu…..we have been told that wed can’t uses our crostrex as our towed vehicle, but in this video I am pretty sure we have the same Vehicle…. so how are you able to do that…. I would very much appreciate your input…. I can be reached at [email protected] …. thank you for your help..

• June 19, 2020 at 10:09 am

If you have an automatic transmission you can not tow the Subaru. In the 2014 and earlier Crosstrek with Manual transmission, you can tow them 4 down. Thanks

• June 20, 2020 at 8:33 pm

This is probably a dumb questions with obvious answer but. The 3 Step tank maintenance…use same method since I have a macerator?

• July 8, 2020 at 3:01 pm

Thanks for your video. Lotta help. Have fought with odor in a couple of Travel Trailers. Best success I have had is with Tank Medic, which is not cheap but works well. Also added the venturi cap to the vent pipe. However we RV usually 2 to 3 times over the summer months and it did not work for no odor. Found out we were starving the bacteria and they would die. So manufacturer advises adding syrup. Well that is not cheap or practical for us. So, my question is ..any changes to be made between uses for your system? We have now retired and still will go on a trip every few weeks. We are in Tennessee and winterize in late October. your advice is greatly appreciated.

• July 8, 2020 at 7:02 pm

No need to use anything but borax and dawn, or your favorite dish soap. Just treat every tank and flush as I said in the video. You’ll be good to go! Thanks for watching!